Thursday, May 6, 2010

Look what came in the mail!!

Yesterday our postman delivered a package from Brenda at Granny`s Best and boy was it packed full of great cheese`s! Amazingly, since I never win anything, I won one of two prizes over at Brenda`s blog when she was having a logo search!



There were samples of brie, herb, pepper jack, cheddar, zinful cheddar, smoky cheddar and blue cheese. We had to try a taste of each as soon as they arrived and WOW! Brenda you make some delicious goat milk cheese! Each different variety was a real pleasure to try! I think the cheddar and the pepper jack may be our favorite`s so far.

Thanks Brenda for the wonderful sampler! And pass a thanks along to those does of yours for thier contribution to the tastiest cheese to ever arrive in my mailbox!

6 comments:

~Tonia said...

I absolutely ADORE the blue Cheese!lol Of course that one tends to be more of an aquired taste. My girls love her Cheddar! Glad you got to try it! Its good stuff!

Nezzy said...

WoW girl, ya done went and won the lottery here. Next to chocolate...I'm also a cheese addict! Now when did ya say you were handin' out samples???? Heeehehe!

Enjoy this beautiful day...I just mowed my acre yard and now I'm headed out to work some more on that mountain of mulch....' makin' headway here.

God bless ya! :o)

houndstooth said...

Enjoy your cheese!

Brenda said...

Thank you SO much! I'm very glad it arrived safely and that you're enjoying it. I'm pleased to share the samples with you and your family!

For the Love of Dogs said...

Congrats on the win! Looks yummy, enjoy!

Toby- The dog with a blog said...

Goat cheese is popular at our house - we make it like each day!
Congrats on winning!