Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New from Feral-Co!!

Hello friends! Feral Female here and I have a question for you.



Have you ever wished that you had some way to carry those bottles of milk down to your goat kids that didn`t require the use of your hands? Well the people at Feral-Co. have come up with a solution! That`s right! For a limited time you can purchase this revolutionary new product for only $9.95!

$9.95 you say? Yes! For only $9.95 you can own the Labra-Carrier! Whether you have a single bottle to tote……



Or a trio....




This fantastic new carrier will be that spare pair of hands you`ve always dreamed about!



So call now, operators are standing by! And as an added bonus if you call in the next fifteen minutes we`ll toss in Feral-Co`s new Rack-A-Kid feeding system for free!! Feed three kids at once! Cuts feeding time in half and who doesn`t want more time to spend forking manure?!




The Rack-A-Kid can be used in conjunction with the Labra-Carrier system! So call now and find that ease that all goatherder`s search for with the Labra-Carrier!! Only from the feral minds at Feral-Co!!

13 comments:

taylorgirl6 said...

Can I trade in one of my labra-lazy-butts for a labra-carrier?? Money is no object.

small farm girl said...

I think I'm going to need those now. I'll take one of each please.

~Tonia said...

HAHAHA!!!

Flat Creek Farm said...

I could certainly use the Labra-carrier... my JRT & Corgi-carriers aren't very cooperative :) Very cute!

houndstooth said...

I hope you've got enough people there to man all the phones! Everybody will want one!

Spring Lake Farm said...

LOL! Trade you for a Coonhound Home Alarm system. ;)

Sandy

JC said...

Those three are so cute !!!

Brenda said...

What an awesome idea! I love the Rack-A-Kid system! I may see if Mom would like one of these for feeding the kids.

Those kids are really good looking babies! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with LaMancha cross kids!

Feral Female said...

Hmmm, I had best get Mister Yodeling busy on the Rack-A-Kid systems!!

Actually Brenda that Lamancha is a pure. She`s the daughter of one of the girls who rode on the love train to be bred by a Lamancha buck my GF owns.

We won`t get into the Snubian love child. *frowns at Anakin*

Toby- The dog with a blog said...

How cute, I want the lab!

Brenda said...

OOps! Sorry! I mistook the ears from the angle of the photo to be longer than they really are. I love my LaManchas ... my LaNubians ... my LaAlpines ..... but, this year I bred my does with ears to my wonderful Nubian buck, Latte'. He gave me some beautiful spotted kids with ears. :D Of course my LaLa does with no ears were bread to LaMancha bucks to produce more kids with no ears!

Feral Female said...

No worries Brenda! Sometimes the crossbreeds are the best milkers it seems!

Nezzy said...

I want two of everything! You are a hoot girl!!! Heeehehehe!

You have yourself a terrific Thursday!!!