Monday, March 1, 2010

Birthday Party Pics

Y`all knew these were coming didn`t ya? *Winks*

Miss Yodeling had a great time, heck we all did. So I can now continue to make the young miss bemoan her reputation even further once this is fed to Facebook. Mua-ha-ha! Doctor Doom has nothing on a mother with a camera and a blog! =)


The Birthday Girl





Grandma Yodeling and Patches ( You can now see why my budding career as a photographer took a nose dive. Grandma does have a top to her head. )




My sister-in-law and most of her family scanning the 4-H cookie order sheet. Never turn down a sales oppurtunity I always say! The handsome young man is not my sister-in-laws boy, he`s my nephew`s son. Her boy was, well we`ll see later what Shane was doing...




Miss Yodeling and Miss Boar Lover cuddling with Patchy.




Grandma`s cat Maxwell, who demanded equal photo time as Patches. *Sighs*



Mama Yodeling (A.K.A. Pippen the Hobbit)and my girl. And a cuppa!!



We did sing despite her pleas not to. Tee-hee-hee.



Hmmmm, too much cake and ice cream Shane??




And lastly, because my sister-in-law said 'I want to see THAT on your blog tomorrow.'



(Don`t laugh too hard Tina, I still have that picture of the top of your head.)


I think I have now mastered the art of embarressing my child and shall proudly accept the black belt of maternal shame-provoking with dignity. * Looks at above photograph* Well, with as much dignity as I can muster anywho.

5 comments:

~Tonia said...

Its our rights as parents to get to embarrass our kids occasionally! I don't recommend it on a daily basis.. but once in a while to let them know we still hold most of the cards!!Lol!!
You have beautiful girl! Happy Birthday to her!!

from my front porch... said...

It looks like everyone had a great time!
You are a great photographer...you capture things as they are!!!!
have a splendid monday! misha

ShinesterTheFourHundredth said...

Looks like a splendid birthday! I am glad it was a fun time!

houndstooth said...

Another year of birthday shame success! Well done, Mama Feral! Many happy returns!

Feral Female said...

It was a good time I`ll admit!