Monday, January 11, 2010

From Feral`s Front Porch





Howdy gang, say hello to our new tractor. ( Well new to us that is.) We finally got enough money stashed aside for a down payment and I for one am thrilled to see that hay spear! *Breaks into happy goatherder dance*

No more wrestling frozen 6 X 6 round bales into the barn by hand! A much needed break for a classic such as myself. Now if I could only figure out how to get that Kubota to carry water twice a day via a remote control.....*Sips coffee and strokes chin in thought*

4 comments:

Brenda said...

That's Cool! A tractor is on my wish list this year too! Oh the things I could do with that front loader. Cleaning out the goat yards would be SO much easier. Have fun with it!

Nezzy said...

Woohoo! Quite the tractor now let's work on that water thing. Heeeheehe!

Have a greatly blessed day!!!

houndstooth said...

Maybe you could cross it with a roomba and get it to carry your water!

Feral Female said...

Gosh yes Brenda! Cleaning goat barns will be SO much easier. I hope you`re wish list is filled soon!

A roomba ey? That has possibilities Houndy....