Thursday, January 28, 2010

The battle of Sir Giggity

My story begins at the local fair, where I was won by a pretty young blond girl. I was taken to her home as a gift for her parents. Little did I know the horror and humiliation that was to follow! In this home there lived two dogs, two dogs that loved me almost from the first moment, two dogs that would carry me around in thier mouths!!




And chew on me!!!



I could live with the oral assaults. Sure it made my fabric stiff but at least I still had some honor. Then I began to feel the humiliation of being dropped wherever those two dogs deemed!

Nice view I suppose....



Ho-ho-ho.



Oh goody, comic books.



But this, this was the last straw!!!



I had had enough! I decided to fight back, for honor, for stuffed dragons everywhere, for Narnia!!!



I stood my ground and met the cold, steady eye of one of the duo who had sullied my good name.



I had looked the beast in the eye and had emerged victorious! I was carried to the highest parapet, torn and ragged, to announce my victory over my canine foes.(She could dust as opposed to writing blog entries and sipping coffee.Good help is hard to find.)



Never again would one of them dare to use this dragon as a-To arms!! To arms!!




And so the battle wages on........

8 comments:

Laura said...

Very cute!

Brenda said...

Thanks for the laugh this morning! Another great story! You are very creative with your observations. They sure like Sir Giggity a lot.

from our front porch... said...

Love this! I so love watching my pups play with their toys!
Have a great day!
misha

Feral Female said...

They surely do enjoy thier toys don`t they?

Hi there Laura, glad to meet ya!

Yoda & Brutus said...

So cute - mom says thanks, she needed a laugh this afternoon!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

houndstooth said...

Sir Giggity, never give up!

Flat Creek Farm said...

Priceless! The cat litter - HORRORS... Poor Sir Giggity! Thanks for the laugh, as always :) -Tammy

Barbara said...

That was great. Thanks for the laugh.